Pre appointment considerations
Nashbrows artists reserve the right to deny service to anyone at our discretion. If you have (or had) any of the following mentioned below please contact Nashbrows before scheduling to ensure you are a candidate to be serviced and may proceed with scheduling an appointment. If you do not contact Nashbrows and one of the following applies to you and your appointment has to be canceled due to not following directions you will be subject Nashbrows cancellation policy.
- Upcoming vacations
- Pregnant or nursing
- Viral infections or diseases
- Pacemaker or heart condition
- Tendency towards keloids or scarring
- A skin condition or psoriasis near the treated area
- Had Botox in the past two months near the treated area
- Allergies to anesthetic (lidocaine or epinephrine)
- Extremely oily or visibly porous and textured skin
- Cancer or chemotherapy
- Auto immune diseases
- Used Accutane in the past year
In order for your new brows to heal properly and look their best these pre and post care instructions found below are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE! Pre-care instructions are designed to limit skin sensitivities during the service and post care instructions are essential in ensuring that your eyebrows heal properly without issue so you keep the most desirable color & shape possible.
- No brow waxing, tinting, or threading two weeks prior to your appointment. The more natural hair growth the better.
- Botox and filler on the fore head, temple, and I area should be avoided two months prior to procedure.
- Discontinue retina-a, chemical and laser peels, microdermabrasion, AHA, and any chemical exfoliants or brightening skin care at least six weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid sun and tanning on your face two weeks prior to procedure.
- For the first three days keep your eyebrows dry and as clean as possible unless otherwise directed by your artist. On the third day post service start cleaning your eyebrows nightly by firmly patting them with the wipes provided in your aftercare kit. Do not rub the eyebrows when cleaning but be firm when patting them so as to remove any debris‘s or bodily fluids that may have settled on your eyebrows. Then, with clean hands, use your finger to apply a very small amount of the ointment which also provided in your kit, to both eyebrows. Repeat these steps for 11 days or until any visible signs of healing are gone.
- As your eyebrows are healing you may not use any cleansers or products on your eyebrows which are not provided by your artist.
- Avoid excess water in the treated area.
- Avoid saunas, swimming, showering without covering your eyebrows, excessive sweating, or other activities that would cause your eyebrows to get overly wet until they finished healing.
- You may not wear make up or apply other products not directed by your artist to the area as their healing.
- Do not scratch or irritate the area while the eyebrows are healing. Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Absolutely always use clean hands when cleaning or touching the eyebrows while they're healing.
- Avoid activities or going places where the breeze may be in the air that could settle on your eyebrows while they're healing.
- Drinking excessively or smoking can cause slower healing.
Protect your investment after you've healed!
Exposure to the sun and tanning beds will cause premature fading and discoloration of pigment. Apply a physical sunscreen daily on the brow area one's completely healed. Maintain removal of unwanted hair outside of your new brow design by tweezing, threading, waxing, or your preferred method. Certain skin care products or services will cause premature fading of your brows and may alter the pigment color. Avoid using products that lighten the skin or services that brighten the skin on your new eyebrows. Using Vaseline when receiving the services or applying products near the eyebrows will act as a barrier to prevent premature fading.